Official Countdown Widget

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Here it is: http://s1.uploadline.com/line/631775/MWSF_Countdown_1.zip. I made it! I know it’s a bit late, but hey. It counts down to the Stevenote when we find out about all the new Apple goodies. Sorry about the crappy host but I couldn’t find a decent one on such short notice.

[CENTER]

MWSF Countdown Widget[/CENTER]

Enjoy!

P.S. I’ve submitted to the Apple widgets site and Dashboardwidgets.com.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    Just so you are aware, there have already been 2 posted widgets on the boards here.
  • Reply 2 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Just so you are aware, there have already been 2 posted widgets on the boards here.

I like Max's better.
  • Reply 3 of 11
    Thank you, icfireball. Oh, and by the way, this is the unofficial official widget. So there.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    shanmugamshanmugam Posts: 1,200member
    i like the Backoff thing though
  • Reply 5 of 11
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shanmugam View Post

i like the Backoff thing though

Superman

/couple of other easter eggs too, like where the info button appears (he he), and when you go to the back of the widget and open the drawer or press alt, the close icon appears as a button on his shirt.
  • Reply 6 of 11
    Btw Max, your widget countdown time is incorrect.

Your's counts down to the day. I need one that counts down to the END of the keynote. :-)
  • Reply 7 of 11
    Nobody knows when the Keynote will actually end... the longer, the better, and the more money I will part with.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    bentonbenton Posts: 161member
    I'm running Panther with Yahoo Widget Engine installed. On desktop sits Countdown To-From counting the seconds until Steve's Note.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by max_naylor View Post

Here it is: http://s1.uploadline.com/line/631775...ountdown_1.zip. I made it! I know it?s a bit late, but hey. It counts down to the Stevenote when we find out about all the new Apple goodies. Sorry about the crappy host but I couldn?t find a decent one on such short notice.

[CENTER]

MWSF Countdown Widget[/CENTER]

Enjoy!

P.S. I?ve submitted to the Apple widgets site and Dashboardwidgets.com.

This downloads as a .wdgtproj folder for me. What's up with dat?
  • Reply 10 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blue2kdave View Post

This downloads as a .wdgtproj folder for me. What's up with dat?

Indeed it does. I’m sorry, I seem to have saved the wrong file. Lemme try again.

Update

OK: now I’ve uploaded to right file and changed the link. Just click to download again.
  • Reply 11 of 11
    This widget countdown is off by 8 hours... as someone else before me noticed.