Starbucks on iTunes

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Starbucks Entertainment is now under "Music", then "More In Music"... I'd been wondering how long it would take for this to happen. Hopefully it will lead to in-store kiosks to download directly to one's iPod. 8)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    rshoggrshogg Posts: 20member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Starbucks Entertainment is now under "Music", then "More In Music"... I'd been wondering how long it would take for this to happen. Hopefully it will lead to in-store kiosks to download directly to one's iPod. 8)

I've seen that too. I'm not necessarily a fan of the Starbucks music (I hear it at least twice a day waiting in line at my local SB!) although I do think it is a great opportunity for Apple to expand sales...
  • Reply 2 of 2
    kishankishan Posts: 732member
    So I've been in multiple Starbucks across the country and while iTunes seems to recognize that I am in a Starbucks and displays the banner across the top of the iTunes store, I have never actually seen displayed what song is playing on the overhead speakers.

When Apple announced this deal with Starbucks, I thought this was going to be one of the "features". Has anyone actually seen this work?