Drudge Reporting...

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Just saw this headline on Drudge. The story speaks generally so I'm wondering if he knows something specific to post this.

More insanity to chew on!

CONVERGENCE: APPLE PERSONAL COMPUTER TO CARRY IN A POCKET...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    There are 9 other people about to comment. What does Bush have to do with anything?
  • Reply 2 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

There are 9 other people about to comment. What does Bush have to do with anything?

You're not reading the correct headline which was listed at the bottom of the OP's post.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    I was just about to post this...sounds quite amazing, huh? IF this is in fact true, and it is unveiled Tuesday, watch out world!! AAPL will also do QUITE well!!
  • Reply 4 of 9
    willrobwillrob Posts: 203member
    But that Angelina Jolie vs. Madonna feud might eclipse everything.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    rolorolo Posts: 686member
    I couldn't decide which I liked better, that photo of that pretty Angelina gal or that pretty galaxy.

Cool article about the computer/phone convergence thing.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by audiopollution View Post

You're not reading the correct headline which was listed at the bottom of the OP's post.

Yeah, I was just curious why the first link was there to begin with...

Sebastian
  • Reply 7 of 9
    b3ns0nb3ns0n Posts: 95member
    My friend is a big journo type, it's basically his life, and he's always linking me to the Drudge Report and it's always accurate in its inside info. Of course, if all the info he has is this article, then take it with a pinch of salt, because then you're assessing the IHT, not Drudge. But if he's linking to this article based on knowledge he has, but hasn't printed, it may indicate that the rumours/speculation contained therein are accurate.

The fact that the Sunday Times had a story on Israel planning to nuke Iran was on Drudge well before the papers hit press the other night. I'm led to believe he broke the Lewinsky scandal first, too.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    So why is this scumbag of a website allowed to exist, again?

(I guess people can't tell I'm joking. Too bad.)
  • Reply 9 of 9
    b3ns0nb3ns0n Posts: 95member
    Because it's not located in China?