leopard keynote?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
I finished reading what happenned in the keynote and I gotta say: I was a bit of a let down, at least for me. I do believe the iPhone is amazing, but 6 months is a long wait, and the Apple TV has no use for me, since we don't get any kinda video on iTunes in my country (actually, we don't even have a iTunes Store )

I just got enough money to buy a mac (probably an iMac) and was hoping to get some processor speed bumps, new iLife and iWork suites and a Leopard release date. I think this stuff would've been more appropriate on this keynote (since the long time till the iPhone ships and because it is MACworld after all).

Dunno, was hoping for some great new stuff for this MW, and I'm sure the iTV and iPhone are great stuff, but i'm not getting any of them any time soon. What do you guys think? In how long do you guys expect to have another Stevenote regarding software, OS and the Mac?

EDIT: not sure this is the right place to post this, plz move it if it isnt thx

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    dacloodacloo Posts: 890member
    the iPhone is truly amazing I must say, but I was totally into the whole Leopard thing myself. But, I see it positivly; new Leopard stuff will still be a surprise now! Steve has so much new stuff to show, put all this news in 1 Keynote would mess up the whole thing I guess.