I WANT A WS VIDEO iPOD not iPHONE

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I must say the iPhone looks cool and all but.....................

what about a widescreen video iPod minus the phone...............

I don't need a phone I need a freaking iPod...............

I bet they hold up production on the video iPod so everyone orders the stupid phone.......

Is anyone else mad?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rayapple View Post

I must say the iPhone looks cool and all but.....................

what about a widescreen video iPod minus the phone...............

I don't need a phone I need a freaking iPod...............

I bet they hold up production on the video iPod so everyone orders the stupid phone.......

Is anyone else mad?

Hell yeah I'm mad. I spent my entire afternoon in class and all I did was constantly hit the refresh button on the rss feed in my smartphone. When jobs said three products, that was it I knew the months of waiting were over. But then thoose three turn into one and that great and exciting macworld turns into a big dissapointment. sure the iphone is cool, but my blackjack does everything I need it to (plus it is 3G) that is why I would not pay 500 for an iphone. It doesn't make sense to buy a phone that won't work on the 3g networks.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    I felt the same way about the 3 product comment......... like you I spent my entire afternoon refreshing my feed. I was sooo excited about todays keynote...... never again!
  • Reply 3 of 5
    ukuserukuser Posts: 39member
    Stop moaning! This is the best product (probably) Apple has ever come up with! We've waited years and its finally here! Come Q4 (in UK) i shall buy one!

May have to import one from US tho!
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ukuser View Post

Stop moaning! This is the best product (probably) Apple has ever come up with! We've waited years and its finally here! Come Q4 (in UK) i shall buy one!

May have to import one from US tho!

Good for you! Would you like a cookie?

• Reply 5 of 5
    19841984 Posts: 955member
    I imagine we'll see a widescreen video iPod using many of the technologies of the iPhone but not until well after the iPhone ships. That likely means several months of silence on the iPod front. I think that may also be one of the reasons Apple only focused on two products at Macworld. They'll undoubtedly have many Mac related product announcements spaced out over the next several months to tide us over until then.