A Comic for Mac Fans!!!! Check it out!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I created a Mac based online comic for Mac fans! I hope you like it!

ShutDown OS Land (online comic)

Enjoy!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    majormattmajormatt Posts: 1,077member
    Excellent comic
  • Reply 2 of 6
    The stories in all of your comics make no sense. Your drawings are good though, so I suggest you find someone (with a sense of humor) to write the stories and jokes, that you can just draw the comics for. Otherwise this is just not going to work.

Check out www.penny-arcade.com

it's a team of two guys. Gabe does the drawing, Tycho writes the funnies, hilarity ensues.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Why don't you wait for the story and stop waiting for a punchline in the first panel. I've been doing Comics for living for a long time. This is my first online one, that's all... and the only one panel-one joke story it's Wendy and that are jokes for people between 40-60 or people who lived with characters like that. Wendy is full of Marriage jokes, in fact that comic-strip is running on 12 Hispanic newspapers in the USA and PR, and today Wendy has been around for 3 years in that market. On the other hand, the one I am doing just for fun is ShutDown OS Land and it's a series kind of comic, the chapter one is just beginning you need to follow it all the way to the end.

I invite you to keep reading, it will get more intense sooner! welcome!
  • Reply 4 of 6
    I'm not so much criticizing the macOS comic as the wendy one actually. I don't have to be between the age of 40 and 60 to understand that those strips are pretty lame. Those kind of strips have been around since the 50s, and they just aren't funny anymore. But whatever works for you.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    I love them, and it pays my bills! so enjoy them! anyway thanx for your opinion.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Hey! I updated the comic last night!

see the new page here:

SDOS page 8

enjoy!