Anybody know a good sound app?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
... I'm posting this because I have a growing frustration with the possibilities offered know.

I'm especially thinking of the goodness of little old soundapp. That's what I want:

an app that will play (and convert from) more sound formats than there will be days in my life.

an app that won't choke if some piece of some soundclip turns out to be corrupted, but will just play around it.

Does anybody know if this exists for X? (or does anybody know if and or when there may be a soundapp for X? - last time I checked there was nothing, and I no longer have classic installed (talk about a quick adopter, I installed X (version 10.1.2 it was) for the first time in May.)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    neutrino23neutrino23 Posts: 1,562member
    Go to Version Tracker X and do some searching. There are a number of sound programs available from simple free apps through high end commercial programs.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    I hear you, but I thought a bit of AI-backed/recommended software might definitely be worth looking for.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Heard good things about Sound Studio. Don't know its limits/features though.

Alex.