The Sims 2 Movie Maker

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I got the Sims 2 for Microsoft, and I made a few movies with it, but my movie editor was on a Macintosh. So when I put it on the Mac, all I could see was a white screen and Quicktime told me that I have to download a software from their website. But I couldn't find the software there. Then I was told that since the Sims 2 movies are AVI files they might need a different encoder than other AVI files. I was wondering, which Encoder would i need to convert The Sims 2 AVI files into a MOV file for Mac for FREE? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kelabete View Post

I got the Sims 2 for Microsoft, and I made a few movies with it, but my movie editor was on a Macintosh. So when I put it on the Mac, all I could see was a white screen and Quicktime told me that I have to download a software from their website. But I couldn't find the software there. Then I was told that since the Sims 2 movies are AVI files they might need a different encoder than other AVI files. I was wondering, which Encoder would i need to convert The Sims 2 AVI files into a MOV file for Mac for FREE? Thanks in advance.

iSquint converts a remarkable number of formats into MP4.