best vista promotion, hands down

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I saw this on Gothamist:

http://www.gothamist.com/archives/20...soft_vista.php

Let's call it "Windows Billboard Live."

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Who needs a circus when you have Windows Vista?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    There are children starving in the world and Microsoft spent money on this garbage.

The Wayans brothers (for producing White Chicks and Little Man) and the guy/gal who thought this up should all be locked away for crimes against humanity.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    dentondenton Posts: 725member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CosmoNut

There are children starving in the world and Microsoft spent money on this garbage.

The Wayans brothers (for producing White Chicks and Little Man) and the guy/gal who thought this up should all be locked away for crimes against humanity.

It seems to me that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is the largest chariable foundation in the world. What are you doing to "save the world?" Jerk.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    dentondenton Posts: 725member
    Brilliant Ad!
  • Reply 5 of 7
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CosmoNut View Post

I applaud you efforts to tether the Wayans brothers to whatever crimes are at hand.

They must be stopped, and if it takes tossing them into the next truck bound for detention, then I'm all for it.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    ipeonipeon Posts: 1,122member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Denton View Post

Brilliant Ad!

Yes, you need propaganda, er... brilliant ads to market Vista.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    guarthoguartho Posts: 1,208member
    If one of them had tragically fallen how long would it have taken for good taste to be over-ridden in favor of the "crash" jokes?