I know apple just anounced the iphone but...

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Is now a good time to buy a video ipod? As shown by the iphone it would seem a major revision to the ipod line must be coming.

So my question fellow apple fanatics; is now a good time to buy an 80 gig ipod video? Is another trade show right around the corner and I should just hold on to my 1gen nano? Or are we talking about another year before we hear anything new?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    IMO the only iPod update you'll see before the iPhone is the one we had today.

BTW there is a specific forum for iPhone,iPod, TV, and iTunes.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by onlooker View Post

BTW there is a specific forum for iPhone,iPod, TV, and iTunes.

Sorry about that, obviously new to the forum and I was in kinda a rush to get the post, so mods if need be please relocate this thread.

So the general opinion would be that buying an ipod video now wouldn't have me kicking myself say, 2 months down the road?
  • Reply 3 of 4
    brucepbrucep Posts: 2,823member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by uratrtl View Post

Is now a good time to buy a video ipod? As shown by the iphone it would seem a major revision to the ipod line must be coming.

So my question fellow apple fanatics; is now a good time to buy an 80 gig ipod video? Is another trade show right around the corner and I should just hold on to my 1gen nano? Or are we talking about another year before we hear anything new?

Thanks in advance.

in 12 months new tings will appear ,, so maybe just buy now

i am waiting .....

peace

bruce
  • Reply 4 of 4
    TBQH,

I doubt you would even regret it if you brought a iPod 1st Gen.

Go with the purchase,

you are getting what you want-

Music and Movies.

The next step is games, which are being already sold in the iTunes store.

Even if a new iPod was revealed (Extremily unlikely), then I dont know what would be added.

Buy it,

and enjoy