New Macbook Pro and Leopard???

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
anyone hear if when the new macbook pro is going to come out, im hearing lots of stuff about a new intel chip being put in them, not sure which one, anyways just curious when it was to come out i havent heard anything myself since macworld but maybe someone else has

and still any idea when the leopard is comin out i mean cmon, i guess it would be more important to wait for the macbook with leopard on it haha

oh and i heard the iphone is rumored to come out in april early may...would be cool

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    come on anyone know anything????
  • Reply 2 of 6
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    New MacBook Pro = June.

Leopard = End or March, or sometime in April.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    hobbeshobbes Posts: 1,252member
    Merom's successor, Santa Rosa, is supposedly due in May. You can expect new MBPs come May or June.

No one knows anything concrete about Leopard. Could be early as March, but will probably be late spring, or even early summer (June).
  • Reply 4 of 6
    filburtfilburt Posts: 398member
    Wrong forum. This is iPod + iTunes + iPhone + AppleTV forum.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Leopard = End or March, or sometime in April.

along with Core2Duo mac minis i reckon, steve gets to say "we are entirley 64bit, computers and OS" and maybe throw in a boom as well
  • Reply 6 of 6
    so wait macbook pros are coming in June? anyone have a source for this because i was planning on getting a new laptop this summer but only if something new was coming out, i thought it would be next year, is it gonna look like the current macbook pros or completely new design??