OS X = Love

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Here it is. Here's my confession. I am in love with my new mac. I've had it (15 MBP 2.33 C2D) for over a month now and it is the best machine I have ever owned. In an ironic turn of events, my windows machine randomly broke down when I got back to school after winter break. Jealous maybe? Absolutely nothing is wrong with my mac! Anyways, I know I could have waited for Leopard, I know I could have waited for Santa Rosa, and I know I could have waited for Penryn, but I pulled the trigger regardless. Yeah, I'll probably get crap for posting this, but whatever, I'm in love. Since I bought my new machine, my life has been that much easier. I'll never go back to Windows and Vista just confirms my qualms with MS. Don't get me wrong, I'm from Seattle and I grew up on MS products, but I'm beginning to think they don't know what the hell they are doing in Redmond. Zune? Nah. Vista? F**k that. Leopard? Hell yes. So I guess it's out by now, I'm definately a fanboy.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    Welcome to the family
  • Reply 2 of 11
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    Hey pass that cool aid my way!
  • Reply 3 of 11
    irelandireland Posts: 17,799member
    I hate Mac users
  • Reply 4 of 11
    shanmugamshanmugam Posts: 1,200member
    you hate yourself?
  • Reply 5 of 11
    mr. hmr. h Posts: 4,870member
    Welcome To Macintosh
  • Reply 6 of 11
    majormattmajormatt Posts: 1,077member
    Welcome!

People often make fun of my phrase, "the mac experience" but it's really true and you prove it
  • Reply 7 of 11
    benjbenj Posts: 68member
    bloody zealots! Oh well- yeh you have common sense like the rest of us- how many windows 'fans' are there? You understand where we're coming from now ey?

Apple you sexy fiend you've got another!

BENJ

(PS sorry I have had a few beers and have found myself on Appleinsider very late at night- a very sad state of affairs- it has become a bit like checking the myspace now though!)
  • Reply 8 of 11
    galleygalley Posts: 971member
    It's OK to love your Mac, just don't love your Mac.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    heh. for sure.
  • Reply 10 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by moneymoe View Post

heh. for sure.

Despite i am late, welcome anyway.
  • Reply 11 of 11
    irelandireland Posts: 17,799member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Galley View Post

It's OK to love your Mac, just don't love your Mac.

I agree.

I love my Mac, but I love women.