HTML programs for Macbook

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
i am a new convert. was wondering if mac has any free programs that can run like MS frontpage and dreamweaver? both frontpage and dreamweaver are not for PPC and will run dreadfully slow on my intel mac. hence, any one any recommendation?

btw using Amsn video conferencing my macbook temp when the hell up to 88 degrees. WTH is this normal? i think any more can crack an egg and it will cook on my macbook. i had a laptop cooler (coooler master) underneath my macbook. please guys, your views? why is there file transfer problems with Amsn at times especially large files?

lastly, any one tired the Bose companion 2 speakers on your macbook? how is it? the quality good?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by salnts View Post

i am a new convert. was wondering if mac has any free programs that can run like MS frontpage and dreamweaver? both frontpage and dreamweaver are not for PPC and will run dreadfully slow on my intel mac. hence, any one any recommendation?

Front Page has not been available for the Mac for years. There is no MacOS X version. Adobe Dreamweaver should work OK in Rosetta on Intel Macs. You really out to go with something like Mozilla's Nvu. You can expect much better standard's compliance than with Front Page. As free app, you can't beat the price.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    I like NVU for building some sites