iPhone widget?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I'm offering an iPhone widget I made up for download, but first I want to make sure I have the date as best guess. I'm going to set the countdown date to 15th June, any disagreements?

That date can be changed if someone has better info. Here's the auto download link.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

I'm offering an iPhone widget I made up for download, but first I want to make sure I have the date as best guess. I'm going to set the countdown date to 15th June, any disagreements?

That date can be changed if someone has better info. Here's the auto download link.

2 things

After trying it out, for some reason Quicksilver was using up a hell of a lot more CPU then it should've been using. I don't know if this had anything to do with it but...

I decided I didn't want to leave an iPhone Widget on there for 116 days, and apparently there was a conflict with Widget Manager (a .prefpane for managing Widgets) because when I tried to delete it from there, it didn't work, in fact nothing worked until I tried to insall it again and the select the delete action.

Sebastian
  • Reply 2 of 2
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    I somehow doubt it's related to your Quicksilver problems. When I was making the widget I had to delete it a few times to get it right, I never had those problems you mentioned.