Full Screen ads

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
While I hate full screen ads and would rather not have them at all, I'm ok with it because I can skip them with the skip link. But on my PC at work, with the resolution set to 1024x768 I cant scroll down on the page to click on the link. The ad is too big and it's pushing the skip link below the bottom of the page. I don't know why the vertical scrolling isn't working. I'm using IE6 at work. It's getting annoying having to wait a full 10 seconds periodically for an ad to go away.

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 5
    I am still amazed how people can tolerate all these ads and do nothing about it!!



    Just use firefox and adblock and never see an add on AI again!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dutch pear View Post


    I am still amazed how people can tolerate all these ads and do nothing about it!!



    Just use firefox and adblock and never see an add on AI again!



    It's not a pop up. It's a full screen commercial like ad that shows up before the page you clicked on does. You mean you haven't run into any of these?
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DeaPeaJay View Post


    It's not a pop up. It's a full screen commercial like ad that shows up before the page you clicked on does. You mean you haven't run into any of these?



    No, never! I have at other sites though (without seeing the actual add, of course).
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DeaPeaJay View Post


    It's not a pop up. It's a full screen commercial like ad that shows up before the page you clicked on does. You mean you haven't run into any of these?



    Please send a PM to Kasper about this and point him to this thread ... this isn't right, as ads like this shouldn't be served to our users. Probably a glitch.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,271member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by audiopollution View Post


    Please send a PM to Kasper about this and point him to this thread ... this isn't right, as ads like this shouldn't be served to our users. Probably a glitch.





    They do come rather infrequently but I've had about 3 come up most recently in the thread about the razerpro keyboard/ipod dock. However I assume it's rather random.
Sign In or Register to comment.