Information Sharing

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi all,

In a comprehensive study taking place these days at the Department of Information science, Bar-Ilan University, we examine the variety of factors that motivate many Web-users to devote their precious time and efforts in order to contribute (give) helpful information to other Web-users and share their knowledge with them.

As forum members, who engage in this wonderful activity on a daily basis, your cooperation is of high importance for us to gain a better understanding of this phenomenon and to develop new Web-based tools that would enhance its usefulness in the future.

We would really appreciate it if you could devote about 10 minutes of your time to answer the following questionnaire:

http://

The questionnaire is entirely anonymous, and will only be used for the purpose of this specific academic research.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by biuintres View Post

Hi all,

In a comprehensive study taking place these days at the Department of Information science, Bar-Ilan University, we examine the variety of factors that motivate many Web-users to devote their precious time and efforts in order to contribute (give) helpful information to other Web-users and share their knowledge with them.

As forum members, who engage in this wonderful activity on a daily basis, your cooperation is of high importance for us to gain a better understanding of this phenomenon and to develop new Web-based tools that would enhance its usefulness in the future.

We would really appreciate it if you could devote about 10 minutes of your time to answer the following questionnaire:

http://

The questionnaire is entirely anonymous, and will only be used for the purpose of this specific academic research.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

As forum adminstrator, I can't stand spammers. I engaged in the wonderful activity of deleting your identical posts in each of our sub-forums. I have also engaged myself in removing the link that you posted to your university study. Additionally, I engaged myself in banning you.

Hope your study fails miserably.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Yay, ExcessiveNoise!