A Finder Question for Leopard Developers

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I've been using Path Finder recently. I have found it to be an excellent OSX application, compensating nicely for many of the items lacking in the basic Finder (OSX's weakest feature IMO).

For any Leopard developers out there, can you say whether the Finder has been upgraded? If so, does it compare to or exceed the capabilities of Path Finder?

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    lfe2211lfe2211 Posts: 507member
    Wow, my bad. I didn't think I would cause so much flack with this rather innocuos post. I guess most Mac folk just want to keep their old reliable nearly useless Finder. John Siracusa,are you out there? Please respond.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    I agree, finder is poo as it stands, but you're not going to get a squeek out of any Leopard developers. If you do, I'll fire them myself!
  • Reply 3 of 5
    stupid post on my part lol...deeeeleted
  • Reply 4 of 5
    lfe2211lfe2211 Posts: 507member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpinDrift View Post

I agree, finder is poo as it stands, but you're not going to get a squeek out of any Leopard developers. If you do, I'll fire them myself!

Duh! My Bad. Stupid question. Of course, no Leopard Developer is going to comment on the existence (or not) of a new Finder. In the words of the immortal Roseanne Rosannadanna--Nevermind.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,423member
    The Leopard builds don't seem to have any significant changes to hte Finder from the bit of reports that i've read. Whatever Top Secret features are coming aren't looking like finder changes.