Which To Get?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
im switching from pc to mac well sort of still gonna have my desktop and laptop but gonna get a mac planning to get a dvi switch and a mac mini the 600 dollar one with the intel core duo and i wanna boot windows and osx on it which i can do as i helped my cousin today i wanna play wow and counter-strike and eqpct mostly them and can leave out eqmac will the intel graphics run good enough for them ? i will also be buying it at its lowest settings as thats the straight up 600 dollar one so please tell me it its worth it or get the one that is the g4 with a nvidia or ati card just need a good answer

if im correct no bootcamp on g4?

sorry for all the slop have to go take a shower thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    saikosaiko Posts: 46member
    Dude, have you ever heard of a period? Come on. You won't be able to run WoW on very good settings on the 600 mac mini, afaik.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    I got dizzy reading that.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    u guys are nubs i said i was in a rush so i had to type it straight out.

what a bunch of scrubs
  • Reply 4 of 6
    smaxsmax Posts: 361member
    Lack of periods aside, the integrated Intel graphics aren't good for games. At all.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    You're correct, there's no Bootcamp on a G4 as it's an IBM PPC chip, not x86. To use Bootcamp you need a Mac with Intel architecture.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    chris vchris v Posts: 460member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by terrawenbob View Post

u guys are nubs i said i was in a rush so i had to type it straight out.

what a bunch of scrubs

lol u wnat a coherent answer ask a coherent question N00b

Anyway, I wouldn't count on a mini giving you a great gaming experience. Shared memory, and not enough of it.