A French site says PowerMac tomorrow will still be G4

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
ref M9541LL/A

Powemac G4 -

1,2 Go PPC G4 / 256 MB DDR ram / 60 GB DD / carte vidéo nVidia MX2 32mb / CDRW /Ethernet Modem

Prix indicatif CLG 1899?

ref M9571LL/A

Powemac G4 -

1,4 Go PPC G4 / 512 MB DDR ram / 80 GB DD / carte vidéo nVidia MX2 32mb / DVD-CDRW /Ethernet Modem

Airport intégré

Prix indicatif CLG 2799?

ref M9591LL/A

Powemac G4 -

Bi-pro 1,4 Go x2 - PPC G4 / 1 Go DDR ram / 120 GB DD / carte vidéo nVidia MX2 64mb / / DVD-CDRW /Ethernet Modem

Airport intégré

Prix indicatif CLG 3899?

Much better RAM config but with price hike across the board

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: Leonis ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    Yeah, the same French site in which SpyMac copied the specs from. That French site had the same specs for the iMac as SpyMac did; I won't believe those two sites at all.

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: Mac_OS_X_Addict ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 8
    The same french site that claims the new iMac is a G3, and the iWalk is real.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Yup, same thing as SpyMac.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    And the product number for one of those G3 iMacs is the product number for an OS X box. It's wrong.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    cooopcooop Posts: 390member
    And no Superdrives? Are they nuts?
  • Reply 6 of 8
    synsyn Posts: 329member
    well, it's not just a site, it's a store. I actually bought all my Macs from them. don't know what to think of this, since they should know that kind of stuff...

the iWalk article is speculation on their part.

The prices have actually come down Leonis, the bottom PowerMac was 1999? and the top was 4199?, so it's a 100-200? decrease in price.

Have no idea how legit the specs are, and why the hell an Apple Center would wander into speculation on their home site...
  • Reply 7 of 8
    i'm having doubts about this french site because time cananda, which i like to believe more say the imac has a superdrive and its a G4 and if u do go to the french site and click the new powermacs if u go all the way down to the bottom you'll notice a G5 image at the bottom so that's why i'm having doubts with it
  • Reply 8 of 8
    falconfalcon Posts: 458member
    If those specs are true then yeehaw!