Buy MacBook Pro Intel C2D 2.33GHz & 3GB RAM with Tiger tomorrow, or wait for Leopard?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
I have both money and time. I can wait for Leopard or I can buy Tiger tomorrow and upgrade later. If you were me, what would you do? Also, I am a new Mac buyer, any good tips and/or forums I should know about? Where should I look when I get a problem with my new Mac? Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 4
    hypoluxahypoluxa Posts: 648member
    wait for Leopard! and this site here has a lot of helpful people when problems/ questions arise. You'll be in good hands.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    kingmekingme Posts: 70member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TCrockett45 View Post


    I have both money and time.



    Could you please spare a little of each?



    I just bought a MacBook Pro this week. I have no idea when the next version will be out but I bought one after I saw a Vista computer.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    pbpb Posts: 4,233member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TCrockett45 View Post


    I have both money and time.



    I would wait for Leopard.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    aryayusharyayush Posts: 191member
    Me too. Don't buy a Mac now, just wait for two-three months.



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KiNGME


    I have no idea when the next version will be out but I bought one after I saw a Vista computer.



    That's the mark of a person with good taste!
Sign In or Register to comment.