Apple Blog

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hello,

I have just started a forum & Blog in the UK, called www.mac-forums.co.uk. I have been looking around this forum as a guest for a week or so now. What I am looking to do is setting up a few blogs and looking for a number of Apple fans to write about life using apples good and bad to include Ipods, Iphone users don't have to be form the UK but just looking to build a website based around users of apple.

If i am unable to post links to my website iam sorry and please remove the post.

Bungauk

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bungauk View Post

Hello,

I have just started a forum & Blog in the UK, called www.mac-forums.co.uk. I have been looking around this forum as a guest for a week or so now. What I am looking to do is setting up a few blogs and looking for a number of Apple fans to write about life using apples good and bad to include Ipods, Iphone users don't have to be form the UK but just looking to build a website based around users of apple.

If i am unable to post links to my website iam sorry and please remove the post.

Bungauk

I'm never gotten into or even read a blog before, but being your just now starting one I will happily read yours as I like your idea.

If you want I will post some pictures, and info on two new Apple products that I plan on buying this year. An iPhone, and MacPro. Mac Pro in a little over a week. iPhone later in June obviously.