Bluetooth Trouble

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
New guy here, and I'm not terribly computer savvy, either, so please bear with me.

I have a Mac Mini, Intel core duo. I have had zero problems with it since it was new.About a year now. It has bluetooth capability, so I recently got a Motorola cell phone which has bluetooth, also. I have been transferring songs to the phone like crazy, after I figured out how to convert them to mp3s.

All was great, until I get the bright idea to send pictures from my phone to my computer. The phone seems willing enough, but the Mac won't co-operate. As soon as the file starts to send, a little window appears on my monitor, saying: Incoming file transfer. It has a checkbox that says: Accept All and two buttons saying Decline and Accept. Before I can do anything with this, it disappears, and my phone says the connection was interrupted. I'm in a quandry here. It seemed like such a good idea, but it just wont work. Any help you can send my way will be greatly appreciated. Bert

EDIT: Figured this out, it was the phone- I need to switch the photo from the memory card to the phone before sending via Bluetooth. Sorry. Never mind.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Cool. BTW Sony Ericssons work well with Macs. And I like them more than Moto or Nokia. I'd never go back.