apple.com not updated - responce to Time article?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
apple.com has not yet been updated with the new slogan (as seen at apple.com/home). Could this be because they are planning to change something (either the keynote, or maybe make the new iMac public now on their website or something)? Dunno, but it sure seems a little odd - I can just see Steve working up some grand scheme right about now

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Hmm.. I would highly doubt it.. Last night, Apple was something like an hour late updating...

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: Jeremiah Rich ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Oh, last night was the only night that I wasn't near a computer to check the page right @ 12, and all the other nights it was dead on (or a min or two early) - so I just thought is was out of the ordinary.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    [quote]Originally posted by F i b e r:

<strong>apple.com has not yet been updated with the new slogan (as seen at apple.com/home). Could this be because they are planning to change something (either the keynote, or maybe make the new iMac public now on their website or something)? Dunno, but it sure seems a little odd - I can just see Steve working up some grand scheme right about now </strong><hr></blockquote>

It is updated now. It is the message about watching via Quicktime. I'm going to sleep now. :-)
  • Reply 4 of 5

SdC
  • Reply 5 of 5
    TimeWarner should have been more careful. Unless, AOL had something to do with the leak... Should prove interesting. Apple will probably update(showing the new stuff) right after the Keynote.

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: breakskull ]</p>