Airport with two users & one disk

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
A few questions about our new AirPort Extreme for those more technical than I, any help at all would be great. If there is a guide more extensive than the 4 inch by 4 inch cursory guide that was in the box (and the only one I could find on-line) pointing me in that right direction for a some self guided research would be equally appreciated.

So, we have an airport extreme, two N enabled Macs (a MB & a MBP), a hard drive, printer, and USB hub. So far, so good: both computers can print and see the disk and I have security set up so with the network password we can both see the drives entire contents.

I want set it up so people that come over can use the wireless, but not hit the disk. So, I see that I can control access to the disk by creating two accounts with separate passwords so the two of us can access the drive and give the wireless password to people that need to just use the wireless. Is that the most efficient way to do that?

If I have those two separate usernames and passwords set up to access the disk, is there way to set it up so we each have a partition in the disk and only see that when we logon to the airport & drive?

Thanks.