Will there be a Price Increase/Decrease with new MacBook Pro?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I was was just wondering if there will be an expected change in price with the new MacBook Pro that is soon to be coming out? I read a few weeks ago that the new MacBooks are actually cheaper than the previous model ones, would it be the same for the MacBook Pros? I'm just wondering, trying to budget out cost of school for this coming year, and I need a new Laptop and I wanna go to a Mac. Any help on this is greatly appreciated and I appologize now if this has been asked before, thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    easyceasyc Posts: 69member
    Apple normally tends to keep prices the same. Normally just hardware changes. Expect prices to stay the same or change in the plus or minus 1-200 range. Unless the MBP are going to get x ray i-cameras and ninja star shooters, the price shouldnt change much.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    bearxorbearxor Posts: 19member
    The new MBP is getting ninja star shooters?!? I have to go update my blog!
  • Reply 3 of 4
    easyceasyc Posts: 69member
    And if you buy in the first hour of release you get a special montable USB hook for your nunchuks!
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by EasyC View Post

Apple normally tends to keep prices the same. Normally just hardware changes. Expect prices to stay the same or change in the plus or minus 1-200 range. Unless the MBP are going to get x ray i-cameras and ninja star shooters, the price shouldnt change much.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bearxor View Post

The new MBP is getting ninja star shooters?!? I have to go update my blog!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by EasyC View Post

And if you buy in the first hour of release you get a special montable USB hook for your nunchuks!

Wow, guys

But here's an article to read for your consideration: Apple Preps MacBook Pro Updates, Launches Online Outlet.

Most relevant to you:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AppleInsider

A price list accompanying the communication was said to reflect no changes from today's MacBook Pro pricing.