Keynote Interactive Presentation Example

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
<a href="http://homepage.mac.com/belushi1/iMovieTheater4.html"; target="_blank">http://homepage.mac.com/belushi1/iMovieTheater4.html</a>;

Enjoy my show. Just click play to advance to the next keynote slide.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    That F***ing kicks ass!
  • Reply 2 of 10
    [quote]Originally posted by BuonRotto:

<strong>That F***ing kicks ass!</strong><hr></blockquote>

haha, im glad you like the way it works.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    kcmackcmac Posts: 1,051member
    I was waiting for it to work like a movie. Found out you have to click one by one. That doesn't seem too intuitive.

[ 01-12-2003: Message edited by: kcmac ]</p>
  • Reply 4 of 10
    squashsquash Posts: 332member
    I believe it works either way. I have seen some examples that played as movies, so it may be the way he saved it.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    kcmackcmac Posts: 1,051member
    Yes. Just watched a medium sized movie from the ars site. It played automatically. Nice.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    [quote]Originally posted by kcmac:

<strong>I was waiting for it to work like a movie. Found out you have to click one by one. That doesn't seem too intuitive.

[ 01-12-2003: Message edited by: kcmac ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

That's what I liked so much about it. I knew you could do a timed movie presenation, but the ability to export a QT movie -- cross-platform and better-looking than PowerPoint -- and click through one slide at a time is just excellent. It works just like any other slide show, and you can play it with a free player with full animations and transitions. It means Keynote gives the best of all worlds.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    [quote]Originally posted by BuonRotto:

<strong>

That's what I liked so much about it. I knew you could do a timed movie presenation, but the ability to export a QT movie -- cross-platform and better-looking than PowerPoint -- and click through one slide at a time is just excellent. It works just like any other slide show, and you can play it with a free player with full animations and transitions. It means Keynote gives the best of all worlds.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Damn straight, exactly.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    That is pretty cool of how it knows when to stop, and such. the self playing one you have to set slide time and build time, very static, this is a much more dynamic thing... you are letting the person take as much time as they want

what they SHOULD do is release Steve's Keynotes as .key's and let people watch 'em with his narraration
  • Reply 9 of 10
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Your page is down. Says you may have been using up too much bandwidth. The funny part is that Apple put a fscking "Join Now" link up on the error page.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    It's back up again and very nice. Let's hope they get better drawing tools