anyone else get this spam PM?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
i got this as a PM. anyone else?

(Confidential Msg!) From Flora Coulibaly.

From Flora Coulibaly

Avenue 5 Lot 172 Cocody Quarters

Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire

Assistance in migrating to your country for adoption and partnership in real estate business. I am Flora Coulibaly I would like you to permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship business with you in your country. Sorry for the manner by which we crave your indulgence. Am from Ivory Coast. My parents where killed during the 3rd of June killing that took place in Duekoué town. You can verify this from the internet. As a result of this I have to stop schooling and move back to Bouake one of the town under control of the rebels.

I want to use your assistance migrating into your country to continue my education and most importantly to help receive a heritance fund involved US$ 10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) This money is an inheritance fund from my late father. I have all the necessary documents, but I cannot travel to the capital Abidjan, not just this alone the tension is still high here in my country and I want to start a new life with a family that will accept me. I have suffered all form of humiliation both from my late father?s families and the society in general. Consider an orphan with no assistance this is why I cry to you for help and assistance. Please contact me immediately you receive my mail for more details and explanation if possible.

This money is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of cocoa-coffee and diamond dealings.

Looking forward to your prompt response. This is my Private E-mail : [email protected], and my telephone number below +225 08 91 67 35.

Thanks and God bless

Flora Coulibaly.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by icibaqu View Post

i got this as a PM. anyone else?

(Confidential Msg!) From Flora Coulibaly.

From Flora Coulibaly

Avenue 5 Lot 172 Cocody Quarters

Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire

Assistance in migrating to your country for adoption and partnership in real estate business. I am Flora Coulibaly I would like you to permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship business with you in your country. Sorry for the manner by which we crave your indulgence. Am from Ivory Coast. My parents where killed during the 3rd of June killing that took place in Duekoué town. You can verify this from the internet. As a result of this I have to stop schooling and move back to Bouake one of the town under control of the rebels.

I want to use your assistance migrating into your country to continue my education and most importantly to help receive a heritance fund involved US$ 10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) This money is an inheritance fund from my late father. I have all the necessary documents, but I cannot travel to the capital Abidjan, not just this alone the tension is still high here in my country and I want to start a new life with a family that will accept me. I have suffered all form of humiliation both from my late father?s families and the society in general. Consider an orphan with no assistance this is why I cry to you for help and assistance. Please contact me immediately you receive my mail for more details and explanation if possible.

This money is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of cocoa-coffee and diamond dealings.

Looking forward to your prompt response. This is my Private E-mail : [email protected], and my telephone number below +225 08 91 67 35.

Thanks and God bless

Flora Coulibaly.

it's a scam, i heard about this on operah, they try to fuck you over and get money from you so they can "get out of the country"
  • Reply 2 of 2
    dentondenton Posts: 725member
    This is the Nigerian Scam: you can read about it on Snopes. It has a long history, and there's a good summary of it at the link above.