Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Two days two hours and twenty minutes! Until Monday 12:00 AM anyway

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 13
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 30,862member
    The insanity has truly been unleashed.
  • Reply 2 of 13
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post


    The insanity has truly been unleashed.



    Uh, what's coming up?
  • Reply 3 of 13
    max_naylormax_naylor Posts: 194member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ebby View Post


    Uh, what's coming up?



    You don?t want to know. It seems the RDF? is at maximum power already.
  • Reply 4 of 13
    tadunnetadunne Posts: 175member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by max_naylor View Post


    You don?t want to know. It seems the RDF? is at maximum power already.



    Apple really should be in charge of Government Security. They really know now to keep secrets!



    The only bad thing about Keynotes is the realisation that we have to start waiting again for the next keynote
  • Reply 5 of 13
    bergermeisterbergermeister Posts: 6,784member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tadunne View Post


    Apple really should be in charge of Government Security. They really know now to keep secrets!



    The only bad thing about Keynotes is the realisation that we have to start waiting again for the next keynote



    One more thing...



    Introducing Keynote Fridays!



    President Steve will give a national Keynote every Friday. The Stevenote will be live cast on Qt and will be available for immediate download folloing the Stevenote from iTMS.
  • Reply 6 of 13
    tadunnetadunne Posts: 175member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post


    One more thing...



    Introducing Keynote Fridays!



    President Steve will give a national Keynote every Friday. The Stevenote will be live cast on Qt and will be available for immediate download folloing the Stevenote from iTMS.



    A non fake Steve Jobs blog would be interesting, but I guess he and other Apple employees doesn't have time to blog
  • Reply 7 of 13
    musltngbluemusltngblue Posts: 303member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by max_naylor View Post


    You don?t want to know. It seems the RDF? is at maximum power already.



    I hate coming off as a n00b, but what does RDF stand for?
  • Reply 8 of 13
    shanmugamshanmugam Posts: 1,200member
  • Reply 9 of 13
    musltngbluemusltngblue Posts: 303member
    lmao, wow, some stuff definitely makes much more sense now, thnaks XD
  • Reply 10 of 13
    bergermeisterbergermeister Posts: 6,784member
    Captain, sensor readings show the RDF to be increasing rapidly... it could be the promixity to a major conference...
  • Reply 11 of 13
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    The RDF can't get any higher I am 3 blocks from the NYC store and they "cellular repeaters" they installed are causing my ears to bleed.....





  • Reply 12 of 13
    musltngbluemusltngblue Posts: 303member
    Honestly, I could be feeling a little more RDF... the new Apple Store that's supposed to be going in 7 miles from my place still hasn't been started yet... first got wind of it over a year ago, too... Man, I'd be a happy camper if that were open now with the RDF pumping... :P
  • Reply 13 of 13
    mrpiddlymrpiddly Posts: 406member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Feynman View Post


    Two days two hours and twenty minutes! Until Monday 12:00 AM anyway



    I can see it now. Hopes will be dashed as steve jobs introduces a iUMPC with only 4 cores, not 8. People will moan about how some dell server has 8 cores so why doesnt the new iUMPC.
Sign In or Register to comment.