Online iPhone Apps

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
For those of you extremely anxious, there are already 2 iPhone apps out there, a grocery store list maker, and a fun touch game design for the multitouch.

You can use them both here (in Safari):

One Trip App

iTouch

I developed iTouch, and although it seems fast on a computer, try tapping your display, and you can see it will be better for the iPhone. I didn't develop One Trip, but I think it is neat.

I'm also open to suggestions/feedback on iTouch and any other app/game anyone would like!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Nice job. Maybe you could do World of Warcraft next?
  • Reply 2 of 11
    I've exported a few of my widgets already, including Google Says and Pixel Fix, which are both great for iPhone. Check them out here.

I'm working on Avalanche which will be great for iPhone also. Check it out here.
  • Reply 3 of 11
    mattrebsmattrebs Posts: 74member
    I can see myself playing of this in English Class next year.

Only kidding, that's only when I'm done with my work. But seriously I will play this a lot.

Again, Great Job.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    mrpiddlymrpiddly Posts: 406member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

Nice job. Maybe you could do World of Warcraft next?

when the iPhone came out there was serious speculation about world of warcraft being on the iPhone, no joke. It made front page on comcast news site.

Here

http://www.iphoneworld.ca/iphone-edi...-as-a-console/

• Reply 5 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mrpiddly View Post

when the iPhone came out there was serious speculation about world of warcraft being on the iPhone, no joke. It made front page on comcast news site.

Here

http://www.iphoneworld.ca/iphone-edi...-as-a-console/

I'm not that great of a developer, nor do I play WoW, so I couldn't develop it. But if anyone has a fun game or simple app they would like, reply or email me @ [email protected].
  • Reply 6 of 11
    I'd really like to see Tic Tac Toe. With two modes: either you play against your iPhone, or you can play against a friend (put the iPhone on a table in the middle of you and your friend, and start playing).

Should be quite easy to implement. Since I'm a Web 1.0 Guy, I don't even try to hack it.

Your other widgets, nice job.
  • Reply 7 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by durin oakenskin View Post

I'd really like to see Tic Tac Toe. With two modes: either you play against your iPhone, or you can play against a friend (put the iPhone on a table in the middle of you and your friend, and start playing).

Should be quite easy to implement. Since I'm a Web 1.0 Guy, I don't even try to hack it.

Your other widgets, nice job.

Great idea! I'll try to make it quickly!
  • Reply 8 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by macmacmacmac View Post

iGiki.com has great web apps posted. Almost 50 of them.

They look like Flash to me, which is unknown to work on the iPhone. The website isn't nice or easy to navigate, and the games don't look very nice. I wouldn't want to be running those on my iPhone.

...and you have to pay for iGiki!
  • Reply 9 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hockey2891 View Post

Great idea! I'll try to make it quickly!

Cool. Can't wait.

Maybe a third mode would be cool as well: iPhone plays against itself, like the W.O.P.R. (or was it Big Mac?) in War Games...
  • Reply 10 of 11
    I'm loving Avalanche! and the one trip app would be very useful AND quick to use. Well done all concerned
  • Reply 11 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by macmacmacmac View Post

iGiki.com has great web apps posted. Almost 50 of them.

Heh, nice try.