Catch-all Forum

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
I think the ipod/iphone/appletv/applefarts forum should be broken out into individual forums. I had to go back 4 pages before I found an iPod post...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Null.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    I'm thinking that with the direction Apple is taking its products -- as indicated by Apple.com's latest reconfiguration, some of the forums here should be reconsidered.

If nothing else, I do agree that iPhone is a big enough deal to have its own forum at this point.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CosmoNut View Post

I'm thinking that with the direction Apple is taking its products -- as indicated by Apple.com's latest reconfiguration, some of the forums here should be reconsidered.

If nothing else, I do agree that iPhone is a big enough deal to have its own forum at this point.

I'll give it some thought!
  • Reply 4 of 4
    sequitursequitur Posts: 1,910member
    Since this is the Catch all Forum, I guess it's okay to use it for oddball questions.

I would like to read posts from botton to top rather than top to bottom as it is now. Is there a way to do that?

I've noticed that, at times, the newest posts are on the 1st page of a thread and some are on the last page. How do you know which is which so you don't go to the wrong one at first?

The term IMO is used a lot in posts. What does it mean? In another area of my life, I have used IMI meaning "In Most (or many) Instances". Is that close?