Woman jailed for testicle attack

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4253849.stm

Lucky his friend was there to give it back to him.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 17
    @_@ artman@_@ artman Posts: 5,231member
    That's why I always carry decoy testicles with me.
  • Reply 2 of 17

Sounds like deap east texas
  • Reply 3 of 17
    @_@ artman@_@ artman Posts: 5,231member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by segovius View Post

This is news how?

This just a fairly mild and very typical Friday night anywhere in the UK from Land's End to John O Groats....now if you REALLY want some fun you should try Glasgow or or Newcastle on a Saturday....

Dunno, seems Australians have some interesting times too...

Stab victim 'continued masturbating'

Quote:

A Brisbane woman stabbed a male friend twice in the shower after he refused to stop masturbating in front of her children.

Whilst in the bathroom, Mr Blair, 32, began pleasuring himself, before moving to Wilson's bedroom, where he rolled around naked on her bed and continued his lewd conduct.

He returned to the bathroom for more and was busted by Wilson, who was attempting to bath her three-and-a-half year-old daughter.

The court heard Mr Blair refused her repeated requests to stop, prompting her to fetch a knife from the kitchen which she used to stab him twice in the left shoulder.

Crown prosecutors said Mr Blair paused only to put on his shorts and flee outside to wait for police to arrive, but was again overcome by the urge.

"Despite his injury, it seems (Mr Blair) continued to masturbate while in the garage," the prosecutor said.

\
  • Reply 4 of 17
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

Dunno, seems Australians have some interesting times too...

Stab victim 'continued masturbating'

\

----------------------------------------------
  • Reply 5 of 17
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by southside grabowski View Post

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4253849.stm

Lucky his friend was there to give it back to him.

Great, Just bloody great. I get into London and there's a terrorist attack nearby.
  • Reply 6 of 17
    steel underware
  • Reply 7 of 17
    burningwheelburningwheel Posts: 1,827member
    holy sh1t!!
  • Reply 8 of 17
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Great, Just bloody great. I get into London and there's a terrorist attack nearby.

"Duck and cover" takes on a whole new meaning when The Tourist of Doom comes to town.
  • Reply 9 of 17
    iposteriposter Posts: 1,560member

There's a joke in there somewhere, I just can't find it right now due to the cringing!!

• Reply 10 of 17
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

"Duck and cover" takes on a whole new meaning when The Tourist of Doom comes to town.

Yeah. You're just jealous because right now, I'm sitting in an un-air-conditioned room watching A Flock Of Seagulls in concert on BBC4. Oh god they suck.

My wife just looked at me and said "How did they ever get famous?"
  • Reply 11 of 17
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Yeah. You're just jealous because right now, I'm sitting in an un-air-conditioned room watching A Flock Of Seagulls in concert on BBC4. Oh god they suck.

My wife just looked at me and said "How did they ever get famous?"

Have a warm coke.
  • Reply 12 of 17
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,322moderator
    Quote:

A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Who else could it have belonged to?

I loved this bit:

She said: "I am in no way a violent person."

Nah, she was just playin'

I still don't get how she could have done that though. I could see that she could have pulled off a ball but rip the skin too? I don't think that story is what really happened.
  • Reply 13 of 17
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

I still don't get how she could have done that though. I could see that she could have pulled off a ball but rip the skin too? I don't think that story is what really happened.

Sharp fingernails could possibly cut the skin, if they were strong enough nails. They were probably both drunk, so it could have been like the stories that you hear about kids lifting cars off their dads (i.e. her rage and drunkenness gave her access to superhuman strength).
  • Reply 14 of 17
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

That's why I always carry decoy testicles with me.

Something like this?

http://www.neuticles.com/index1.html
  • Reply 15 of 17
    FnCK!!! Man, after all the crying, bleeding, and hospital visits, I would wait for her to goto work one day, and flat foot kick her face through the door. That's something you just never do. Take me to court and explain to the judge what you (the girl) did to me, and he would say "oh...well, you had evey right to do that" and probably send her to jail lol
  • Reply 16 of 17
    chris vchris v Posts: 460member
    Quote:

Sounds like deap east texas

Nah... they weren't even related.