Can we try the iPhone out at Apple and AT&T stores?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
You know how you can play with the iPods and Macs at the Apple Stores, well, will they let us play with the iPhones on Friday too?

Also, would the AT&T stores let us play with them too? (as I like right next to one thats going to have the iPhones there)

That would be the only reason I would go. So does anyone happen to know?

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    jbf13jbf13 Posts: 39member
    They are closing the stores at 2PM to get the store set up and put up iPhone displays on the floor and get it stocked. At 6PM you can go into the store and test out the iPhones.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    sticzsticz Posts: 9member
    AT&T Rep: Congrats on being first in line for 15 hours to be the first person to purchase the new iPhone!

tkelly: Purchase? No im here just to play with the damn thing, I didn't even bring my wallet! (Annoying Rich Man's Laugh After Lame Joke)

nah im just kidding, im sure they will man.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    tkellytkelly Posts: 50member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sticz View Post

AT&T Rep: Congrats on being first in line for 15 hours to be the first person to purchase the new iPhone!

tkelly: Purchase? No im here just to play with the damn thing, I didn't even bring my wallet! (Annoying Rich Man's Laugh After Lame Joke)

nah im just kidding, im sure they will man.

ok, thanks
  • Reply 4 of 8
    pbg4 dudepbg4 dude Posts: 1,611member
    The Apple PR says something like "see, try and buy the new iPhone" (paraphrased) so I'm sure you'll be able to play with one.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    jonnyboyjonnyboy Posts: 525member
    i imagine there might be something of queue for the forseeable future!
  • Reply 6 of 8
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,326moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PBG4 Dude View Post

The Apple PR says something like "see, try and buy the new iPhone" (paraphrased) so I'm sure you'll be able to play with one.

Sure but you know what'll happen. Some deadbeat family goes in with their kids with no intention of buying one just to let them be a part of the future. Then they spend all their time playing some stupid game getting their snot all over the machine.

I despise children and people who have them.

I want to see the looks on the faces of the few thousand people when they're told the only 40 iphones the store had have been sold.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    sticzsticz Posts: 9member
    @ Mavin

Your a wicked wicked person
  • Reply 8 of 8
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,326moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sticz View Post

@ Mavin

Your a wicked wicked person

I agree, I've never liked Mavin.