I don't believe there will be any problem getting an iPhone.

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Regardless of if you want to buy one or not, I believe that there will be no problem getting an iPhone.

-ATT stores are open until 10P.M., I don't believe they would stay open that late unless they had iPhones to sell until then.

-Apple stores are open until midnight, once again, they wouldn't stay open unless they had the product to sell ESPECIALLY since they are selling 2 per customer.

-It won't be a mob-like scenario, since many people will have contracts with other cell companies and won't/can't switch for some time.

-I believe MacRumors.com said that there might be 100-250 phones per store, and whether or not thats true, it does point out that there will be quite a few to go around for the ones who want it bad enough.

-And in my case, in a town like Reno, NV, we aren't the most techie, to where people won't be as into it as the few of us that are.

Am I wrong in thinking this? Maybe I'm just hoping for the best since I can't get to either a ATT store or the Apple store until 7PM.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    trobertstroberts Posts: 702member
    I think some stores will not sell out, but I am willing to bet the majority will need to start a waiting list. If I was going to get one it wouldn't be until after MWSF2008 and the second generation is available. The second generation for more storage, and kinks (iPhone and ATT service) are worked out and MWSF2008 so we can see the Leopard+iPhone+iTunes+AppleTV+iLife+iWork+.mac service symbiosis.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    dstranathandstranathan Posts: 1,717member
    I'm getting an iPhone once we figure out how to unlock them. Long live T-Mobile!