What do you do waiting for iPhone?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014

iMow.

iCut an outline of iPhone into the tall grass in my backyard then came back inside and said "Look what iDid!" Outside it was in the 90s. iSaid, "iHot! iSweat!" and taking a sniff of my armpits iMoaned, "iStink!"

Next, before iWent to finish the grass iGot an iCedtea with iCecubes the way iLike. Then, before cutting the grass again, this time iGot my hat first, pulling it down low on my forehead, explaining, "iShade."

Did iEdge the lawn? iRan out of time because, as the New York Times' David Pogue said, "EDGE is excruciatingly slow."

If you've read all the way to the end of this, iThank you.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    I bet some people think it wasn't iCedtea I was drinking, but that I drank the Kool Aid.

For more of this silliness, take a look here on my website.

• Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DisneyEcho View Post

Doesn't anyone else want to reply with what they're doing while waiting to get their iPhone?

Are you staying at home, driving by the store from time to time to see if a line has formed in your area yet? Are you going ahead and camping out now even without a line being there? What are you doing to pass the time either at home or on line, while you're filled with anticipation?