PLEASE can we have separate forum for iPhone??

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
Come on, 7 pages of posts in three days about iPhone! Those of us who just want iPod info, etc. don't want to have to wade through all the iPhone chatter! Please separate the forums and give the iPhon-ers their own forum, and give us iPodders back ours!

Thanks for listening!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    I second wholeheartedly.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,326moderator
    Or just delete them?

I think we all expected it but it's getting really tiresome. We've had hardly anything but iphone stuff since January and we're only at the stage where people are getting them and using them. It'll be at least two months before things die down so it needs contained.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

Or just delete them?

I think we all expected it but it's getting really tiresome. We've had hardly anything but iphone stuff since January and we're only at the stage where people are getting them and using them. It'll be at least two months before things die down so it needs contained.

It makes sense seeing as Apple distinguishes between iPod and iPhone on THEIR website navigation.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    audiopollutionaudiopollution Posts: 3,226member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by skybolt View Post

Come on, 7 pages of posts in three days about iPhone! Those of us who just want iPod info, etc. don't want to have to wade through all the iPhone chatter! Please separate the forums and give the iPhon-ers their own forum, and give us iPodders back ours!

Thanks for listening!

Yes.

Done.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Thanks!
  • Reply 6 of 6
    skyboltskybolt Posts: 111member
    Thanks!!!!