SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mydo View Post

somebody set up us the bomb

WTF?
  • Reply 3 of 10
    lfe2211lfe2211 Posts: 507member
    Spam,

Were you able to decipher the translation of the German article from the fractured english presented on the web page? I had difficulties as gibberish is not my first language.

Thanks.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lfe2211 View Post

Spam,

Were you able to decipher the translation of the German article from the fractured english presented on the web page? I had difficulties as gibberish is not my first language.

Thanks.

Although it's really quite easy to click on the link to view the original German article (above the cleverly translated page), here ya go:

http://www.rp-online.de/public/artic...nternet/454975
  • Reply 5 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Although it's really quite easy to click on the link to view the original German article (above the cleverly translated page), here ya go:

http://www.rp-online.de/public/artic...nternet/454975

I believe that he wanted the page in english, but at least somewhat understandable.

ps. love the new icons
  • Reply 6 of 10
    eckingecking Posts: 1,588member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mydo View Post

somebody set up us the bomb

We get signal.

Main iPhone turn on.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    project2501project2501 Posts: 433member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gwoodpecker View Post

The original article in German says that T-Mobile will be selling the iPhone in Germany.

The rest of Europe is still wondering whether Orange or Vodafone (partner for Switzerland: Swisscom) will be able to sell the iPhone in the rest of Europe...

Apple should just get over them selves and sell it unlocked in Europe.

Edit. Whoa, what just happened? I've had dejá vu feeling before, but this was my first time warp
  • Reply 8 of 10
    gwoodpeckergwoodpecker Posts: 367member
    The original article in German says that T-Mobile will be selling the iPhone in Germany.

The rest of Europe is still wondering whether Orange or Vodafone (partner for Switzerland: Swisscom) will be able to sell the iPhone in the rest of Europe...
  • Reply 9 of 10
    carlito2carlito2 Posts: 43member
    mac rumors reported a rumor that on monday (thats just gone )Apple would annouce the eu release date.

but that didn't happen .........

they now report that the same source says that AT&T have activated 600,00 iphones and the eu release date will be with the 1 million annoucement.

I think it will be at paris expo ???

any takers
  • Reply 10 of 10
    lfe2211lfe2211 Posts: 507member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bobmarksdale View Post

I believe that he wanted the page in english, but at least somewhat understandable.

ps. love the new icons

Thank you Bob.