need some help

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Im deciding weather or not to buy an Iphone. I currently hate my 8125 and am looking for a change. I have many apple products and havent been disapointed yet. I have been researching the Iphone and im wondering if I should fork out the 600 now or wait for Iphone 2.0. Some things keeping me from getting one now is the fact that it doesnt have 3G and the 8GB limit. If anyone owns an Iphone how is the touch screen, because on my phone it is terrible and if i get a phone with touch screen i want it to be well done. So any advice on my situation would be appreciated, because im not sure if i should get one now or just wait it out for a better version.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    reeve76reeve76 Posts: 37member
    forgo to mention.

does anyone know if they are going to run a new operating system on iphone 2.0
  • Reply 2 of 3
    reeve76reeve76 Posts: 37member
    Thanks. Its good to know that finally someone did touch screen rite. When not connected to WiFi is the internet speed tolerable?
  • Reply 3 of 3
    mjn138mjn138 Posts: 2member
    I bought an iPhone when it came out on the 29th and I love it. The phone quality is good (probably better than my Nokia 6102i), and the other features on the phone are great. Specifically, you asked about the touch screen, and it is extremely well done. It is amazing how intuitive all of the different applications are with the touch screen. I would recommend that if you are in need of a PDA, phone, and iPod, it is definitely worth the $600.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by reeve76 View Post

Im deciding weather or not to buy an Iphone. I currently hate my 8125 and am looking for a change. I have many apple products and havent been disapointed yet. I have been researching the Iphone and im wondering if I should fork out the 600 now or wait for Iphone 2.0. Some things keeping me from getting one now is the fact that it doesnt have 3G and the 8GB limit. If anyone owns an Iphone how is the touch screen, because on my phone it is terrible and if i get a phone with touch screen i want it to be well done. So any advice on my situation would be appreciated, because im not sure if i should get one now or just wait it out for a better version.