OfficeJet G55 not working

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Hey guys. My family just received an Intel Core Duo 17" iMac. I've set it up and installed the the hpijs printer drivers as well espgs. The OS recognizes that a printer is connected to the computer through the USB port, and I can set it up in the Printer Setup Utility, but it just won't print anything, regardless of what application I use and what I send to it. I've also tried guten-print, but I still run into the same situation. HP's own drivers won't even find the printer at all.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    cubitcubit Posts: 846member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dino View Post

Hey guys. My family just received an Intel Core Duo 17" iMac. I've set it up and installed the the hpijs printer drivers as well espgs. The OS recognizes that a printer is connected to the computer through the USB port, and I can set it up in the Printer Setup Utility, but it just won't print anything, regardless of what application I use and what I send to it. I've also tried guten-print, but I still run into the same situation. HP's own drivers won't even find the printer at all.

Any suggestions?

Your second choice in the HP Drivers is what I use with my G55 and it works.... I, have both a Mac Mini and a MacBook Pro 17" Core 2 Duo working with it just fine.