Just Wait Til They Hear This...

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Chinese party officials have been having more kids than they allow their 'citizens'.

Get ready for the new Chinese Revolution. If I were a loyal commie and I found out about that, I'd tear the the government officials a new one and burn their houses to the ground.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Chinese party officials have been having more kids than they allow their 'citizens'.

Get ready for the new Chinese Revolution. If I were a loyal commie and I found out about that, I'd tear the the government officials a new one and burn their houses to the ground.

I seem to remember the Chinese military putting down a little rebellion in Tianenmam Square a few years back. I wouldn't underestimate their willingness to use force in such matters.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    China has the momentum to overtake the US on the world stage but I think they will screw it up somehow, like the USSR imploded.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

No you wouldn't. You'd note that just because they don't personally follow the one child policy doesn't mean it isn't a good policy. Then you'd note that they are party officials and of course party officials are going to do as they want and get their groove on. Then you'd buy their best selling movie about global warming and go to a concert...

Oh wait...

Nick