HELP Adobe Creative Suite

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I just purchased Adobe Design Standard and am trying to install the additional content on my mac. The package came with two dvds. One labeled "application" the other "content." I successfully installed the application material however there is no apparent setup utility on the content disc. I can view all the content but am not sure how to store this on my hardrive and access within the applications. I dont usually install software myself so any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    teedoff087teedoff087 Posts: 348member
    The best thing to do would be to read the documentation that was included when you bought it. It should be on one of the DVDs.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    truth42truth42 Posts: 7member
    There is no way to automatically install the additional content. Plus, the fact that you're talking about a lot of content, and hard disk space taken up.

I usually have a little delve into the material. Some of it is useful but a lot of the content ? on the Illustrator disk, for example ? is pretty useless low grade clip art.

If you've got the odd hour or two to spare it's always worth skimming through.