Missing iPhone Feature...

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I haven't read anything about the missing mail feature from Steve's keynote in Jan '07. If you look at the keynote mail could be viewed as a split screen like a desktop but the current iPhone does not allow this option. I wonder what awaits and what features will be added or changed.

Also why are there so many sites reviewing the phone with a negative approach in regards to not having a easily accessible sim card?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    edpayneedpayne Posts: 16member
    Could a Mod change the title to "Features" as I meant to mention the fact that Steve also said you would be able to sync notes to the iPhone which is now not a current feature.

Also the ring-tones tab but I know that has been discussed already.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Being the both were previously mentioned they probably were not ready for prime time at the time of launch so they will most likely be addressed with an update along with some other things.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by EDPayne View Post

lso why are there so many sites reviewing the phone with a negative approach in regards to not having a easily accessible sim card?

The SIM card seems awfully easy to get at for me. Although most (all? all except the latest?) other SIM cards won't work in the iPhone, after my iPhone was activated I was able to pull out its SIM and stick that SIM in my old Windows Mobile phone, and that phone worked just fine with SIM card from the iPhone, including EDGE data service for things like web browsing.