counter strike

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I know this is a stupid post, however i just thought it would be cool to be able to play counter-strike on my mac, anyone else feel the same way?

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by reeve76 View Post


    I know this is a stupid post, however i just thought it would be cool to be able to play counter-strike on my mac, anyone else feel the same way?



    Call your Congressman.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 14,436moderator
    You can via Crossover. Do you mean the original CounterStrike or CounterStrike:source? I've managed to play the latter this way. It's not completely stable though.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    reeve76reeve76 Posts: 37member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post


    You can via Crossover. Do you mean the original CounterStrike or CounterStrike:source? I've managed to play the latter this way. It's not completely stable though.





    I have 1.6 and condition zero and used to play on my pc, so how do i crossover to play on my mac?
  • Reply 4 of 4
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 14,436moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by reeve76 View Post


    I have 1.6 and condition zero and used to play on my pc, so how do i crossover to play on my mac?



    http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxmac/



    Here's a video of Counterstrike 1.6 running in OS X using Crossover:



    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Xji61NBaKIw



    You can also play it via Parallels now that it has 3D support:



    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rsPhKhf09



    but with Parallels you have to boot a Windows installation.
Sign In or Register to comment.