Safari 3.0.2 History Menu Too Long.... sometimes!

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
I've been using the new version of Safari for a few weeks now on a MacBook and I've noticed that the "History" menu now extends beyond the height of my MacBook screen before it reaches it's maximum height and starts to scroll. That being said, I just checked again while posting this and it seems it's not doing what I just described. I've noticed this varying behavior a few days back as well. Anyone else experiencing this variance?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Don't use Safari 3 (it pissed me off by killing TransparentDock), but you should always submit bugs to Radar.

A (free) ADC account is required, but sometimes Apple does actually fix bugs.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Electric Monk View Post

Don't use Safari 3 (it pissed me off by killing TransparentDock), but you should always submit bugs to Radar.

A (free) ADC account is required, but sometimes Apple does actually fix bugs.

Safari 3 installer upgrades the Dock, since the Dock is responsible for Dashboard. I bet you can re-install Transparent Dock after the Safari install...
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Nah I tried.

Doesn't matter to me though since I use Omniweb, I just wanted to check Safari out.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    There is also an APE Haxie called Clear Dock for free. I use Safari 3 and Clear Dock still makes it transparent...