wifi on powerbook g3

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
i just bought an apple powerbook g3 for a great deal but it doesnt have wifi or airport can any one help me out it runs mac os X 10.2.8 prossesor speed is 333hz nd only 192mb or ram[but runs better than my only 512 pc] anywayz if there any wifi card that are compatible it if u can also recommend ram sticks that r compatible thanx

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    ???
  • Reply 2 of 3
    I'm not trying to rag on you here, but your post is completely unreadable. Try using some punctuation, proper grammar and spelling. It's too much work to try to decode what your post even says. Give it another shot and we'll help with what you need.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    kareliakarelia Posts: 525member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by abandonedhero View Post

I'm not trying to rag on you here, but your post is completely unreadable. Try using some punctuation, proper grammar and spelling. It's too much work to try to decode what your post even says. Give it another shot and we'll help with what you need.

He's just asking if there is any AirPort cards available for his PowerBook. It's got a 333MHz G3, 192MB of RAM, and runs Mac OS X 10.2.8.

To answer that question, unfortunately, there are no internal AirPort cards available for that model of PowerBook. However, you can get this cart from Sonnet Technologies, that will fit into the card slot on the side of the PowerBook, that will actually run faster than the AirPort cards of the G3 era.

Keep in mind, however, that the Aria Extreme requires at least Mac OS X 10.3.4, so you will need to get a copy of Mac OS X 10.3 and run the automatic updates.