c|net : Story on available AIM/Yahoo IM for iPhone

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I know there is not a iChat available yet for the iPhone, But while on c|net I did find a story on a chat service for the iPhone

ebuddy.com

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M.O.S.T View Post

I know there is not a iChat available yet for the iPhone, But while on c|net I did find a story on a chat service for the iPhone

ebuddy.com

... what a stupid post.
  • Reply 2 of 10
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bcharna View Post

im sorry but how is this a stupid post? All the OP did was inform people of an im client for the iphone

it's not for the iphone. it's for all mobile devices. you can use it on the psp, a regular phone, the iphone. anything cellular or portable device that uses a mobile browser basically. and it's very old news.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bcharna View Post

Actually, this version seems to be optimized for iPhone

it isn't. it's ebuddy.com. it fits to the size of your mobile devices screen. it automatically detects that you're using a mobile device and adjusts it's settings to whatever screen width you have and what not. old news.

edit: here ya go buddy http://www.ebuddy.com/mobileinternet/
  • Reply 6 of 10
    just to be more clear this is what it looks like on my psp

ps: the psp is kick ass. has wi-fi with a browser, has games, plays video, has pictures, customiseable. the only thing that sucks is the size the weight and the face that sometimes it can't handle big webpages cause there's not enough memory D:
  • Reply 7 of 10
    how do i scroll down on the iphone on ebuddy?
  • Reply 8 of 10
    fuzz_ballfuzz_ball Posts: 390member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rich-Myster View Post

and it's very old news.

Just because it is old news doesn't mean everyone has heard of it. So like, go fly a kite or something, unless you're trying to hit some kind of post count
  • Reply 9 of 10
    I actually didn't know this...thank you for your post.