FrontRow Maddness!!!

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
So, as with many of you I am sure, I back up all my DVD's to DIVX format, and recently, I have been unable to launch anything in frontrow or even open a movie folder that had the file in the directory! It has been maddening! I have no clue what to do. I reinstalled all my Codecs, reinstalled Quicktime, and now am in the long process of converting everything back to MP4! Is there something I am missing? What have I done wrong or am I the only one?!?! Any help at all, even telling me how lame I am for not realizing the error of my ways would be most helpful. Thanks for your time, and may Apple overtake Microsoft in the year 2025.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Saying Apple will overtake MS may actually serve to ridicule you. There are ways round this, I'll fill you in later.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    feartecfeartec Posts: 119member
    This is true, that last part of the comment was a beer loaded comment brought on by the FrontRow anger...

As for the post itself, I found no other way to do it but use MPEG StreamClip and convert to mp4. Damn Quicktime, Damn them to hell.