New iMac design on MTV's "Rob & Big"

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Hey Ive never posted on here before, but have been reading quite a lot as of late for any news on redesigned iMacs.

Weird thing... watching MTV's "Rob & Big" show, there is a part on the most recent episode where Rob uses what looks to be a new iMac form factor (not a cinema display, although there is one in one of the rooms). It looks to be about 24 inches. Dyrdek is involved with Apple (as seen here http://www.apple.com/pro/profiles/diandaanddyrdek/) so maybe Im not just crazy.

Just wondering if anyone else saw this.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    Oh yeah its episode 204 if you want to check it out (can be viewed on MTVs US website).
  • Reply 2 of 12
  • Reply 3 of 12
    It's the episode called assistant drama. Check it out, and if its not what I think it is I'd be glad to hear what it actually is.
  • Reply 4 of 12
    Pretty sure thats just a cinema display. I cant see an iSight on it eiher so I doubt its an imac.
  • Reply 5 of 12
    irelandireland Posts: 17,799member
    Why wont the video play for me?
  • Reply 6 of 12
    mjteixmjteix Posts: 563member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Why wont the video play for me?

You're not in the US.
  • Reply 7 of 12
    boggbogg Posts: 10member
    It's 100% sure an old Apple Studio Display:

• Reply 8 of 12
    irelandireland Posts: 17,799member
    I'm sick of waiting for these new iMacs, they better be worth it, and they better have glossy displays as an option.
  • Reply 9 of 12
    haha,

Thanks a lot man, I had no idea what it was because I had never seen it before... but now with the comparison shot it is quite clearly a studio display!
  • Reply 10 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bogg View Post

It's 100% sure an old Apple Studio Display:

No its not. Its either the current studio display or the new iMac. Its definitely not that thing.

Heres a screen shot...

• Reply 11 of 12
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Well #1 it's called a "Cinema Display" not a studio display, and #2 it is a new Cinema Display not an old one.

I have an old Studio Display and they were not widescreen, and they were only 17" and 15". The one MacSuperiority pictured was at laest a 20" Cinema Display. There is no more Studio Displays. They are all cinema displays now.
  • Reply 12 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacSuperiority View Post

No its not. Its either the current studio display or the new iMac. Its definitely not that thing.

Heres a screen shot...

Looks like a Cinema display to me... also look - it's the current Apple keyboard, not the new redesigned one.