Live feed from Apple event Aug 7th ??

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Who is going to bring us live feeds from the Apple event tomorrow Aug 7th?

Usually announcements are made by this time who will actually feed live, but I may have missed it if that is a fact.

Anyone?

[Edited after post}

**BREAKING NEWS**

Engadget just announced they will bring us a live feed.

Let's all start hyperventilating and let the adrenaline rush.. and please don't leave us dissapointed yet again Apple!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    You can only be disappointed by your own expectations.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post

You can only be disappointed by your own expectations.

Well Kickaha, for tomorrow I expect the announcement of 10.4.32 and maybe, if we are lucky, a black leather case for the iPod (we had that before when the Hi-Fi was launched)

Good luck to all of you tomorrow, and may all your expectations come true.. whatever they may be.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by UserName View Post

Good luck to all of you tomorrow, and may all your expectations come true.. whatever they may be.

I expect to go to the Zoo tomorrow with my wife and son.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by UserName View Post

Who is going to bring us live feeds from the Apple event tomorrow Aug 7th?

Usually announcements are made by this time who will actually feed live, but I may have missed it if that is a fact.

Anyone?

[Edited after post}

**BREAKING NEWS**

Engadget just announced they will bring us a live feed.

Let's all start hyperventilating and let the adrenaline rush.. and please don't leave us dissapointed yet again Apple!

Did you mean Video feed? There will not be one, and if there is a video feed, it's gonna be some serious product announcements that we are not expecting.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    saikosaiko Posts: 46member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by onlooker View Post

Did you mean Video feed? There will not be one, and if there is a video feed, it's gonna be some serious product announcements that we are not expecting.

One can hope, right? For serious product announcements, that is.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    I remember when Apple had a live QT, or a satellite feed for every show. I loved those. For a while there were a few that were semi-live on TechTV. That was even better. I can't stand the fact that Apple does not do it any longer. That was great to be able to watch keynotes live. It would be better to be able to go in person, but for those of us who have to work a regular job, or be in school it was kick@sss.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    There won't be a live video feed. Engadget will have text updates. It's supposedly tight attendance.

The video, if there is one, will probably be up by dinner time on the East Coast.

Mac Rumors wasn't invited, so they won't have a text update, but we can count on live threads there and here at AI.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ZachPruckowski View Post

There won't be a live video feed. Engadget will have text updates. It's supposedly tight attendance.

The video, if there is one, will probably be up by dinner time on the East Coast.

Mac Rumors wasn't invited, so they won't have a text update, but we can count on live threads there and here at AI.

Was AI invited? That would surprise me a little. I know MacCentral always is. (or now Macworld.com)

[edit update]

By the looks of this story I don't think AI did receive a phone call.

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...t_tuesday.html