how to repeatedly crash your iPhone

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
while sitting here on the couch listening to dream theater and browsing appleinsider on my iphone, i had repeated iphone/ipod stoppage, meaning the music just stops on the iphone whil browsing the web. this sucks and needs an immediate fix. then, while posting, safari crashes. i guess the iphone version of OS X cant handle multi tasking very well. shite, i just realized while typing this in landscape mode that it even quit helping spelling, wth only in normal mode?

other than this first time using multiple functions at once its been flawless. even typing posts isnt so bad. but where did my music go?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sandau View Post

while sitting here on the couch listening to dream theater and browsing appleinsider on my iphone, i had repeated iphone/ipod stoppage, meaning the music just stops on the iphone whil browsing the web. this sucks and needs an immediate fix. then, while posting, safari crashes. i guess the iphone version of OS X cant handle multi tasking very well. shite, i just realized while typing this in landscape mode that it even quit helping spelling, wth only in normal mode?

other than this first time using multiple functions at once its been flawless. even typing posts isnt so bad. but where did my music go?

seems to work a lot better after a hard reset ala windows reboot. perhaps the attempt to play partypoker. com Frazzled its little fruit brain.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    MIne was doing that before the update. It's been fine ever since.