ETA for Disk Warrior 3?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Anyone heard anything on this? MacMinute had an item last July that said it was expected in September, but here it is February and no DW3. Did Alsoft say anything at Macworld last month?

Alsoft's <a href="http://www.alsoft.com/PressReleases/index.html"; target="_blank">press-release archive</a> shows no press releases for more than a year, which maybe is not a good sign for their health.

[ 02-15-2003: Message edited by: CaseCom ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    I know it was rumoured to be released this February or March, and I have even had my hands on a trial/shady copy of the program. It boots into OS X, though I never got past the Apple and twirly twirlson on my iBook. It looks promising though. I thought I had read something about it on Alsoft too, and somewhere else, but I might be wrong.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    [quote] Alsoft's press-release archive shows no press releases for more than a year, which maybe is not a good sign for their health.<hr></blockquote>

I'm thinking the same thing, Case. Not a good sign at all.

-----------------------------------------

Anxious in Nashvegas
  • Reply 3 of 3
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    They sold DiskWarrior 3 to people at Macworld Expo SF, but it was a preview release. They said the final version would be shipping very soon after that...